Labels

Contact (1) In My Zone (1) Post (3) Who Me? (1)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mike Check 1 2 1 2



Greetings people. xAm Alicia Lynette. Born and raised in Memphis, TN and loved fashion since my first pair of chucks. xAm intrigued by anything beautiful and creative. xAlways visualize funky outfits in my head ,finding new ways to rock garments. xAm a southern bell  that’s a little rough around the edges which I demonstrate through my gear.  My long term goal is to create my own fashion line that anyone whose fashion savy can rock. Stay tuned. Until then I can see myself as a visual merchandiser or luxury buyer.  AliciaTheFashionJunky Blog was created to share my fashion sense to those seeking an urban twist and the unordinary appeal. Many times I get “I would’ve never put that together!”, so be sure to subscribe, comment, and request any look and I will be sure to have that fashion at your demand.


XOXO

808’S and S2 Breaks . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment