Labels

Contact (1) In My Zone (1) Post (3) Who Me? (1)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Under The Mistletoe

This black sheer top will sparkle up any outfit. Only do a matching skirt IF it is a special occasion where the standards are really high. Otherwise, I suggest a solid dark color skirt or pants. Since it is christmas season, a nice green or royal blue will do the job. 

I know, I know, boustierre are all played out right, well in this case no. It's black and leather, these two qualities alone will give you the sexy chic look to aim for under the mistletoe. With this I would rock the charcoal smoky eye with a pop of red on the lips. Rawwrrr!

I absolutely adore this top. Because it is Christmas season, we are seeing plenty of the blues, reds, and greens as mentioned previously. Thats why I chose this top, if you're anything like me, you want visual relief every once in a while. This will conquer that goal while still providing a funky quality, the jeweled collar.

If you are under the London spell and really into nudes, I already did you a favor! Me personally, I would not wear this ONLY BECAUSE I am a curvy figure and the A line style is not my best friend! Otherwise, this is THAT dress that will knock Santa off of his feet hunny ;-) Strut this with soft, nude make up with light pink lips and blush.

I thought these eggings had the young and flirty appeal. A little playful edge with the pick a boo zippers (as I call them) that can be dressed up or down. I visualize these with a loud colored bootie with studs and spikes to further carry out the funky fresh vibe us young folk like. ya dig!


Can you say in love S2! I just think that charcoal is THAT color hands down. Combined with this material these leggings are BADASS! In a room full of lions you best believe you will be the baddest walking. I relate these to badasses like Angelina Jolie, and Columbiana (yall know who im talking about!). These are on some 007 action, so only rock the best from your closet. Studs + spikes, hells yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment