Labels

Contact (1) In My Zone (1) Post (3) Who Me? (1)

Saturday, March 2, 2013

2013 Black Expo

Must I say, my time at the Black Expo was time well spent. There were an array of vendors that came from make up artists to boutiques. This weekend event composed of a toddler paegant, a series of empowering speakers, and a car show. The car show was tailored to Corvettes, and hunny, those owners were not playing about their car. If you did so much to look at it, they were prowling you down. No shame to me though, I do this. Ha! I had a blast networking amongst these professionals, black professionals at that. Amongst them, those who stood out were PRPL, a up and coming clothing line, and Angela Brown, a hair stylist and hair guru.




 
 
 
 















 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment