Labels

Contact (1) In My Zone (1) Post (3) Who Me? (1)

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fashion Mixer

At this very moment, I want to give kudos to all of the designers that entered this event. I literally went from booth to booth, hearing each designer's story, process, and struggle they encountered to be in their successful position today. No one in the room said that it was all glitter and gold, which made their outcomes income. As an inspiring clothing line ceo, these humble designers gave me such inspiration to conquer my aspirations. Enough of my life story, these Memphians brought it, when I say 'they came, they saw, and they conquered' hunny you better believe it. Designers included B Frank Originals, Legacy Styles,  Fresh Coach Vintage, Xeraffe, First Place Logic, FPRL, No Love Get Money, Chicks and Kicks, Genuis, and Mad Paper. There were also nail techs and make up artists, as well as hair gurus. Memphis Fashion is on the come up, and you need to be a part of the movement. Look out for this honeybee right here too, in the meantime go SUPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT!!!





 



 
 











 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment